SUGGESTED AD SPEND
Paid Directly to Google
$1,000 – $25,000 Month
RESEARCH & ANALYSIS
Target Audience Discovery
Analyze your target audience to discover the niche demographic to target effectively.
Research competitors and find weak points to utilize in our campaigns.
Kick Off Brainstorming
Discuss different marketing ideas, contests, techniques, marketing methodology and overall marketing goals.
Ad Design and Development
Write your ad copy and design banner ads (if needed) for your paid search campaign. We will design 2 banner ads 300×250 and 728×90 sizes for you display advertising needs.
Landing Page Optimization
Write your landing page copy for targeted landing page ads (if needed) for your campaign. Many times your website services or product pages would be a better fit then developing a landing page. If this is the case we would utilize your current website.
Setup accounts on the ad networks we will advertise on.
Setup Tracking Codes
Setup conversion tracking and provide your company with effective ROI reporting. So we know what is working and what is not. We monitor this daily so that we can maximize your ROI.
Your banner ads will follow someone interested in your business or products around on the internet and show them your advertisements over and over again.
Bi weekly we will monitor your conversions to ensure that they are tracking correctly and make adjustments to ads to improve conversions.
Bi weekly we will monitor your bids to ensure that they are performing correctly and make adjustments to bids to improve conversions.
Bi weekly we will monitor your ads to ensure that they are converting correctly and make adjustments to the ads to improve conversions.
Bi weekly we will monitor your campaigns to ensure that they are converting correctly and make adjustments to the campaigns to improve conversions.
REPORTING & TRANSPARENCY
Monthly we will report on traffic, conversions, ad spend and more.
We setup everything in your name and you can have access to anything we setup at any time.
Timeline of the process
- MEASURE, LEARN, ADJUST, IMPROVE, REPEAT
- Week 1 – Setup Gmail account, Research and analysis of keywords, create benchmark, review competition, define keywords, setup campaigns based on keywords
- Week 2 – Create ads, setup tracking, submit ad copy for approval, submit ads for approval, start campaigns
- Week 3 – Continue monitoring and tracking ads, monitor conversions, monitor campaigns
- Week 4 – Continue monitoring and tracking ads, monitor conversions, monitor campaigns
- Ongoing effort – We review your data, adjust keywords, adjust ads, adjust bids, adjust landing pages, campaigns to maximize conversion and increase traffic.
- Month 1 – Is mostly data collection and setup, it’s likely to get conversions, however, the best performance will come as we focus down and test effectively.
- Month 2 – Improve quality score, lower cost per click, focus on campaigns that are performing better, get better conversions
- Month 3 – Improve quality score, lower cost per click, tweak campaigns, move more budget into the best performing campaigns and pause campaigns that are under performing.
- Ongoing months – Is a repeat of month 3, we will continue to eliminate what’s not performing and moving your budget into what is working the best, conversions will continue to grow and your cost per click will be lower the longer we run.
Our Main Strategy / Goals
- To maximize quality score to lower your cost per click
- To setup extremely focused campaigns that focus on small groups of keywords
- To effectively track data to make sure our budget is best spent
- To get maximum number of conversions for the lowest cost possible